Saturday, April 16, 2011

39 Weeks and Can't Wait to Meet You!!!

We are patiently waiting for our sweet baby girl to arrive:) We are on our toes 24/7 and only God and this little baby are in control of the her arrival. There is a full moon tonight so I wonder if she will come?!??! Someone told me two days before or two days after a full moon is when a baby will come so we shall see. In the meantime I am keeping busy with my monogramming and cleaning the house getting ready for her big day. I had a wonderful birthday on Wednesday and the beautiful weather made is just perfect. Matt and I went on a picnic and went out for ice cream. Just a perfect evening and probably the last with just the two of us:)

1 comment:

  1. You look wonderful Logan!!! I know you r soooo excited to meet your baby girl, I know the feeling:). I had to get induced 3days after her due date, keep us posted on things!!! Good luck!!

    Roddey

    ReplyDelete