Monday, July 18, 2011

3 Months

Happy 3 months sweet Riley girl! WOW.. really..!! Riley fills our hearts with pure LOVE everyday and we so look forward to waking up and leaning over her bassinet each morning and see her sweet smile. We have been very active this month with play dates, beach trips, pool days, a trip to Sunset Beach and Charlotte and really getting to know mommy and daddy. Now a word from Miss Riley;

"I am LOVING my octopus on the play mat and smile at it all the time and am so intrigued. I am so alert and like to sit up and smile at everyone. I am taking naps in my crib and sometimes I take two, two hour naps each day and mommy gets so much done. Not sleeping through the night, but wake up once to eat because I am a big girl and need that milk to grow big and strong. I am still sleeping with mommy and daddy in my moses basket but I am almost to long for it. I am a mommy's girl but daddy is slowing becoming my pal. Overall I am a great sleeper, eater and love to smile!"



Long legs







Kick, kick, kick



I am starting to drool a lot








1 comment: