Friday, November 18, 2011

7 Months

Our sweet baby girl continues to bring joy to our lives everyday. We can't even believe the holidays are here, I mean Thanksgiving is next Thursday, that is so crazy. I know I say this all of the time but time really flies. 7 months, really Riley is 7 MONTHS??? This age is so much fun and we are so excited every morning to play with sweet Riley and see what new developments she has to show us. Now, here she is:

Hi Everyone! I will start by wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. The doctor said I coudl eat turkey mashed up, but mommy and daddy are not sure but I am looking forward to it and may sneak some while they are not looking.

I went for my 6 months appointment and I am 18.2 lbs, and 27 1/4 inches tall. I am in the 95% for my height and 85% for my weight. Doctor Edwards says I am growing perfectly. I eat three meals a day and love everything! I am sitting up on my own and playing with all kinds of toys. I LOVE to stand up with the assistance of mommy and daddy, but I am not crawling yet. My parents think I will just go straight to walking, but I'm full of surprises, so we shall see. Anything that comes within my reach I will grab, so watch out. Laughing and giggling are my favorite things to do, so if you want a laugh just come on over and I will crack you up and make your day so enjoyable. I had my six month pictures taken that mommy will share next blog post and boy, are they AWESOME. I just had my Christmas picture taken as well so when the photographer gets those to us, mommy will share as well. I love the camera! That is all for now. Happy Turkey day.


Say what?





Look what I can do mommy and daddy?

Over it..

No comments:

Post a Comment