Saturday, December 17, 2011

8 Months

It's time for yet another monthly post and the photo shoots are getting so much fun to shoot. I feel like we are"over the hill," now that we have reached 8 months and are in the home stretch to ONE YEAR, which makes mommy sad! Riley continues to bring excitement and joy to our lives everyday and we LOVE this age. I'll let Riley talk now, she is dying to let you know all that she has accomplished over the last month.

Hello Family and Friends! I want to start by wishing you all a Merry Christmas. Our house is filled with Christmas spirit as I hope yours is as well. As for me now...I am about to crawl!!!! Mommy and daddy think I will crawl by Christmas. I lean over and get on all fours and then push myself back. I have my first TOOTH! HOORAY! It's not bothering me too much but maybe just a little. I learned how to clap this month which is so fun.

I am eating cheerios, puffs, and eating all kinds of fruits and veggies. I really love all of the fresh foods mommy prepares for me. I am such a wonderful sleeper and eater and all around wonderful baby.

I went to the doctor this month for a second flu shot and I weighed 19.6 lbs.

Toys I love are the singing, popping, hippo, my activity table, LOVE the jump up (I mean I could bounce all day long), outdoor swing, outdoor little push car, the dancing and singing Merry Christmas penguin, and really anything for me to chew on and that is just to name a few.

I am so looking forward to Christmas Day and I have visited Santa twice and I hear I am going two more times. That is all for now. Merry Christmas and Happy New year. I'll keep you posted on what all I received for Christmas and hopefully I will be crawling by the next post. Love and joy to all! RES.




No comments:

Post a Comment