Saturday, February 18, 2012

10 Months

We are now into the monthly double digits! It is bittersweet. We fall harder for our little girl everyday. I am so excited to wake up in the morning and see what sweet Riley is going to learn. Now, here is a word from our little peanut:

Hi! Today is my 10 month birthday and it is a gorgeous day. I rode my first pony at a birthday party and had a blast. I am crawling all over the place and it is FAST! I stand alone for several seconds but not ready to walk just yet. My fourth tooth is coming in! I eat all kinds of foods. I weigh 22lbs. My favorite toys are books, I read my books every chance I can. Swinging, wagon rides and car rides are my favorite outdoor activities. I can show you I am "SO BIG", and I clap my hands and show you when I am "All Done." My parents think I am a baby genious, but I am really just developing beautifully! Looking forward to the Spring! Love to all

xoxo
Riley



No comments:

Post a Comment