Friday, April 27, 2012

Riley's First Birthday Party

Riley had a blast celebrating her First Birthday party with all of her family and friends. We are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives. The party was a blast planning, but I sure have more time on my hands now. Enjoy the photos:) 


 Party Favors
 The BEST popcorn you have ever put in your mouth!
 Elephant Rice Krispie treats



 Birthday Banner that says Happy Birthday









 Elephant water bottle labels





Smash Cake







 Happy Girl!
 Giving the baby a hug!
birth-12 months banner

1 comment:

  1. The food and decorations are so awesome. I can imagine how much hard work and effort it must have required. I’m also arranging a party for my son’s birthday at a popular party venue in the neighborhood. Been busy with the preparations since a few days and though I’m having fun, I must admit it’s not an easy task to organize a party.

    ReplyDelete