Friday, January 29, 2010

Girls Night Treat!!

Similar to "Gooey Butter" for those of you that have heard of it. SOOO YUMMY. The girls will LOVE this. Can't wait to share it with them.

Cream Cheese Butterscotch Bars

1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
1 Stick butter, mixed
4 eggs
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
16oz. Box Confectioners Sugar
Butterscotch Morsels

1. Mix cake mix, butter and 1 egg. Press on bottom of 13 x 9 inch dish.
2. Mix cream cheese, 3 eggs and confection sugar. Stir in butterscotch morsels (about 1 cup).
pour over top
3. Bake 350 35-45 min. (until it sets pretty firmly).


Cool and put in fridge before cutting.

Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. These look yummy! I make your Gooey Butter Cookies that you sent out over the summer all the time for little events and this would be a nice change. Do you let them come to room temp before serving or leave them chilled?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly!!! I just leave them at room temperature!!! So glad you love them. My Friend Lyndsey shared that recipe with me and I swear I make them and everyone is in love!!!

    ReplyDelete