Monday, January 25, 2010

Sit Doggie Sit

No, I do not have a dog but grew up with dogs my whole life. One of these days we can have a little puppy of our own, just waiting for my hubby to say yes. Matt grew up with a cat and a dog and so well we started our family with a kitty first. Fergie is our sweet little 2 year old kitty..although she does not like strangers. I have gotten more comfortable around cats now that I have one of my own which I use to be absolutely terrified of them. Dogs require a lot of work which I am so ready for but Matt is not quite so ready for a pup. I cross my fingers everyday in hopes he says yes:)

It is amazing the things that have come out for animals through out the years. There are sweaters, amazing beds and oh just kiosks in the mall with assorted doggie treats. It was amazing.. I could not believe it. We were in Raleigh visiting my brothers and soon to be sister-in-law. Mom, Emily and I were shopping and ran upon this kiosks with doggie treats as if it were a bakery of cookies for humans... It was incredible

Peanut Butter Stars, Cinnamon Rolls, Bacon Dogs and Cheddar Cheese Bones

Parmesan Twists, Cheddar Cheese Bones

Murphy- My doggie-in-law! Murphy loves his fluffy bed and is full of all the yummy treats he enjoyed that day.

Let me introduce you to Miss Fergie Sullivan:
She loves hiding! I was taking down the Christmas decorations and found the perfect picture opportunity:)
Fergie LOVES the screened in porch watching the birdies!


1 comment:

  1. Awww I LOVE this page :) Such a sweet pic of Murph-dog!

    ReplyDelete