Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chef Matty Sullivan

My 28th birthday was such a wonderful day! The weather was amazing and the sun was out shinning and flowers in full bloom!! I got a pedicure and then had lunch on the water with my friend Kim:) Matt, my sweet, sweet husband sent me the following e-mail which gave me butterflies and so excited about our evening:
"Bride,

Dinner will be served al fresco at 6:15PM.
Tonight's menu:
Matty Sullivan's Excellent Eggplant Parmesan
Wheat Spaghetti
Cranapple Spinach Salad
Wine will be served on the back veranda.

We will be taking a short ride to have dessert at the Coldstone Creamery at Mayfaire.

I look forward to seeing you later this evening."

The dinner was absolutely amazing, and for those of you who do not know, Matt DOES NOT COOK but has been very creative in the kitchen lately with me having tennis matches a lot!! Needless to say we had a wonderful dinner on our new outdoor patio furniture on the gorgeous evening of April 13th.

Matt enjoying a glass of wine while cooking

When I walked in he was calm, cool and collected.

Cranapple Spinach Salad

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet husband you have! Happy Belated Birthday, hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete