Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend Recap

I wrote this and then never posted.. last week was CRAZY...forgive me bloggers:

What a wonderful weekend with family, the Lord and sunshine! Something about Easter makes me so happy, I just love it. My family came into town and we had a blast. Like always, mom and I prepared fantastic yummy meals that everyone enjoyed. It is so fun to cook with my mom, if only she lived around the corner. The weekend was filled with the beach, tennis and fun drinks:) The Easter Bunny came and visited as well but I got so excited I forgot to take a picture of what he brought us:) It is almost gone now:) Sunday afternoon we enjoyed Easter with the Sullivan's and had a scavenger hunt which took us to a word scramble and then our present was hiding where the scramble said to find our gift. Laura, my mother-in-law was very creative and then of course had a delicious HUGE meal. After all the meals this weekend we don't need to eat for weeks:) yea right. Here is a recap of the weekend.
Eggs Benedict for Easter Brunch..YUMMY


We celebrated my birthday and mom made Easter bunny carrot cake. So festive and YUMMY!


Greens and Grits was the most delectable addition to our Easter dinner mom and I made along with ham, roasted carrots, pistachio salad and bunny bread. The recipe will be on the next post.


Could not help but share this adorable bunny bread from Great Harvest Bread Company. Mom and I LOVE that place.




No comments:

Post a Comment