Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunday Cookout

Do you ever get in the mood to just want to cook ALL DAY and everything you can possibly think of? Well I was feeling like that one Sunday and well that Sunday afternoon I felt like making everything homemade so I went to cooking {my therapy}. I made one amazing meal all from one of my favorite magazines, Cooking Light- June 2010. Grilled turkey burgers topped with cheddar cheese, served with Lemon-Arugula Potato Salad, a new twist on okra and a beautiful Bell Pepper, Tomato and Grilled Bread Salad, as Rachel Ray says... YUMMMO!


Bell Pepper, Tomato and Grilled Bread

So mouth watering you will love it and it is not FRIED {yuck} Ok well yumm, but it is not good for you:)


Lemon- Arugula Potato Salad - a new twist without Mayo





Time to enjoy this wonderful dish and watch a movie on this relaxing Sunday evening:)


No comments:

Post a Comment