Sunday, June 27, 2010

Girls night and a Baby!

I am so fortunate to have such wonderful friends here in Wilmington. We are so great about getting together and enjoying girls nights with LOTS of laughs, food and vino. It is very important and good for the heart and soul to get together with the girls and just laugh. I took a million pics of some of the food but not many of people. I could not get all of the photos to upload, trust me we had more amazing dishes. Jones, our new little baby (aka Lyndsey's baby) made an appearance with her momma which was a great excuse to get out of the house:) Pick up the phone and call your girlfriends ladies:) Happy Day!





Spicy popcorn

Chocolate covered Almonds and OMG the most addicting cherry yogurt covered pretzels from Fresh Market!

Brie

Robert's Grocery chicken salad sandwiches


Sweet Jones and his momma


Heather and I

No comments:

Post a Comment