Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mexican Fiesta

Emily and Meade had their "Around the House" Mexican themed shower in Charlotte this past weekend. My two aunts, Fleetwood and Sherie and myself threw the shower for the two soon to be newly weds. Gosh I LOVE showers! We had pitchers and pitchers of Margaritas and Sangria, Mexican beer, so needless to say everyone had a good time! We took the theme from the invitations all the way through the desserts:) I will have to show you their invitation b/c it is adorable. So fun! It was great to see our family and Meade's Charlotte friends and of course great seeing Emily's family.


Honorary guests, such a cute couple




Quite the photographer:)




Uncle Mike, Wes and my hubby


The boys!


Mom and I


Fleetwood and I


Trouble!!



Taco Bar



Shrimp Gazpacho



Decor


Mamma and Matt


Jalapeno Cheese Dip



Spicy Pecans


Guacamole


Margarita bar














Emily liked the bowl she got. Cute face.. HA

No comments:

Post a Comment