Monday, October 11, 2010

A Trip to the Orchard..Part 2

This past weekend I went to Charlotte for a Mother/Daughter weekend and had a blast, like usual. The more this little peanut grows in my belly, I know I want a daughter one day b/c the relationship my mother and I have is to strong that I only hope my daughter and I are as close as my mom and I. We drove up early Saturday morning to Hendersonville to go apple picking at Stepp Orchard, old family tradition. Wow, did it bring back such wonderful memories and boy did we pick a TON of apples. I will be making LOTS of apple dishes, so stay tuned. The weather could not have been more beautiful, I mean it was absolutely gorgeous, perfect temperature and clear blue skies. After we went apple picking we went into town and had lunch and headed home. What a fun filled day. We are going to continue this tradition for years to come!

Please excuse me:

I downloaded the pics on my mom's computer and when sending on shutterfly I can not save it a a normal size so you will have to view above for pics

No comments:

Post a Comment