Friday, October 1, 2010

New Addition.....

Matt and I are so overjoyed to announce the arrival of our sweet little bundle of love that will arrive April 21, 2011. We are so excited and thankful that the Lord blessed us with a sweet baby and in April too, because I have always wanted an April baby:) My birthday is April 13th and my little brothers is the 21st so we can not wait to see when our little one will make his/her debute. The blessing of a child is such an exciting time in a families life and Matt and I are on cloud nine. We only ask for continued prayers for a healthy baby and safe delivery. Please keep us in your prayers over the next 6 months so we can meet our little one.

The Details:
We found out that I was pregnant 4 days before my brother's wedding and a week after our Key West trip:) We had to keep it a secret so we would not spoil Meade and Emily's big day so I did and it was hard, but waited until it was safe enough to tell and the family was so excited. How we told out parents: We gave each parent a gift and said it was a little present from Key West. In each gift they found a little onesey, found below:) I was so excited about my idea and can't wait to share how we will tell them if it is a boy or girl. We told the brothers by giving them an envelope that said "Congratulations Uncle Wes, April 21, 2011" Congratulations Aunt Emily and Uncle Meade, April 21, 2011" with a picture of the ultrasound, We did the same for Matt's sister. It has been so fun sharing the news with our family and friends and just can not wait until April.




My mom wants to be called Noni, and my dad is thinking Ozzy, but not 100%. Matt's parents want to be called YA-YA and Big Daddy! Laura always wanted it to be Big L, but she changed it, which is why the onesey says Big L.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the grandparent names. Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! So amazing!! AHH!! Can't wait to see you guys!! <3

    ReplyDelete