Monday, September 27, 2010

GT vs NC STATE

As most of you know we are HUGE Georgia Tech fans because Matt's father went to GT and Matt has grown up a fan. Considering I did not go to an SEC school or a school with football in general :( I am now taking on my husbands beloved Jackets as my favorite college team, so sweet I know:) We invited our very best friends down, Jennifer and Brian Morrison to the game because they both went to NC State. We had a great weekend and it is always so much fun spending time with them. We had beautiful weather on Sat morning and then boy did it got hot during the game, phew we were roasting and it is almost October which we were so surprised. Although our beloved Jackets did not win, we had such a great weekend and had MANY MANY laughs:) Love ya'll! Such a surprise that we were able to meet up with our high school BFF Laura Fritz and Laurence for dinner on Friday night, so great all catching up. It had been too long since we were all able to get together. Miss ya'll already! xoxo

The Fritzs, Morrisons and Sullivans, then the BFFs, and me with Buzz:)

Tailgate time!

Great Friends!!

Go Jackets!

2 comments: