Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Fun!

The Isley's had everyone over on football Saturday for a late afternoon cookout. The Isley's always go above and beyond and have the coolest set up, and of course we always have such a blast. Pool volleyball is always very much enjoyed by the boys, but it is very intense if I do say so myself. We watched the Carolina/LSU game outside on a huge blow up screen and it was so awesome, boy I would love one of those:) Karaoke was enjoyed by everyone and DJ Jiggy sure has the best tunes. I managed to shoot some photos of the food! Great idea for a cookout and GAME DAY SATURDAY!! Hope everyone had a happy Labor day!!!!!

Potato salad, baked beans, slaw and BBQ.. it was delicious as always.

Jiggy made BBQ that he cooked all night and it was so yummy!

Queso, I could not stay out of it.




Game Day cupcakes!


G.O.U.R.P- I grew up eating GOURP with peanuts, raisins, and M&M's but my dear friend Laura added a few ingredients and I swear everyone is addicted to it and makes it now- Ginger has the bug:)


Could not stay out of the dessert!

Football Rings

Karaoke


The games were very much enjoyed outdoors on a HUGE screen with a projector:) SO COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment