Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family Fun in Beaufort

What a great time we had in Beaufort, SC visiting my family. My aunt, uncle and cousins invited our family down for the weekend and like always we have a blast. Their house sits on the water and is absolutely beautiful so I could not resist in taking pictures. We have a nice cocktail hour on the dock and watched the sunset, what a beautiful Friday evening. We enjoyed the beach Saturday afternoon and then another fun night filled with cocktails and games. It was a haul to get there but we enjoyed every minute of it and can't wait for the next family event. We always have such a great time.





Meade and Dad

My "sis" and I

The Newlyweds

Matt and I
My brother Wes and cousin Ty and myself

The boys, my dad was making a cocktail so missed out on this pic

Trying to be a photographer.. HA

View from porch

Oyster shucking pit

Late night jam sesh..boys will be boys

2 comments: