Sunday, February 27, 2011

"Tickled Pink" in Charlotte

What a beautiful and lovely weekend we had in Charlotte this past weekend to celebrate our sweet baby girl. I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family who made this day so very special. I knew it was going to be a beautiful shower but I was so excited and amazed at the extra special touches they did which were so cute, as I knew it would be:) Riley is going to be one well dressed little girl with all the clothes she received this weekend:) People sure do love to buy for girls, they are so much fun! We had a wonderful celebration with delicious food, BEAUTIFUL decor and most importantly incredible people to make this so special. I am 33 weeks today... 7 weeks to go and it is now March!!!!! YAY!

Amazing Family and Wonderful/Dear Friends


The Decor was too cute I could not keep my eyes off everything:)

The food was to die for.. What great cooks:)

Moses Basket mom made the lining!! SO CUTE!

High School Girls
32 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment