Friday, March 11, 2011

The Big Reveal....

The NURSERY!!!!!

I know I know, I am finally putting pictures up so those of you that asked here you are:) I have had the nursery done since almost the first of the year but wanted to wait until I made the valance to make the "nursery reveal." I was able to find time to make it last weekend so now I can share baby Riley's nursery!! It has been so much fun putting our sweet pink nursery together. Gosh, it sure takes a lot of time but I got all of the furniture and ordered bedding as soon as we found out it as a girl so we have been able to take our time and enjoy it rather than rush (which I highly recommend) because I loved every minute of it! My mother and mother-in-law were a big help with the decor so I am so thankful to have had the help from them. Matt did the painting and surprised me one day when I got back from work so I am so proud of him. Enjoy the photos:


The beautiful painting of the butterfly was a gift from my Mother-In-Law

Valance made by MEEEE!!! We are still waiting on the E on the monogram on the wall, it's on back order.

Custom bedding my mom and I picked out at an adorable boutique in Charlotte called "Shower Me With Love" in Charlotte. I am so happy with the way it turned out!

Moses basket. Mom made the liner:) I love it!

Side View


33 Weeks and feeling great!

8 comments:

  1. So cute!! Riley is a lucky little girl! And you look SOOO preggo finally in that 33 week pic! And by preggo i mean BEAutiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS!! You have done an amazing job. I want to curl up in that chair so call me to babysit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nursery! lucky baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Logan, It looks great! I love it down to every last detail! Trying to finish mine right now and everyone keeps asking for pics. I'm not ready for my nursery reveal yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute Logan! You did an awesome job!! I can't wait to meet your sweet Riley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so cute!!! I can't wait to sit i n that chair and hold her! It looks so comfy..ha!:)

    ReplyDelete