Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Introducing....Sew Personal

So I have been so bad about blogging because not only am I getting ready for the arrival of one of the most precious things in the world, our baby girl, I am starting a new business! "Sew Personal" is a custom monogramming business which I am having so much fun doing. It is very time consuming right now trying to get a handle of everything but so much fun. I have done many things for friends and made gifts as well. I will let you know when my facebook page is up and running. I am working on both the facebook page and logo now but here is a sneak peak of what I have been up to!


Ready to monogram burp cloths


Bath Robes
Bibs Burp Cloths
Kitchen Towels Easter Basket Riley's little hang around outfit I made for Daddy! He was so excited!
Hand Towels
Angel Dear
Burp Cloths with custom fabric
Bath Towels
Custom burp cloth
Beach Hats

4 comments:

  1. Great job Logan!! These pieces are "sew" cute! I want to bring you some things to monogram soon. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!! Your little girl will be in love with monogrammed things from the day she is born!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Yes, let me know what I can do:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do a great job! I love this stuff. You are going to be the best mom. I cannot wait to see Riley!

    ReplyDelete