Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mother's Day, Milestones, Memorial Day and a Visit from The Morrisons

Wow, I am so far behind. We are loving our sweet daughter and are just amazed at how much she has touches our lives. We have been very busy and I just can't seem to catch up so I have been terrible about blogging. Where do I begin...

First Mother's Day! What a special day. Mommy woke up to a sweet baby girl with big blue eyes starring at her.. my heart melted. We went to brunch at the club, then had a nice relaxing afternoon at home and went for a family walk. Riley gave mommy a necklace with a R on it and I love it! It was such a special day!

Riley is great at tummy time. She has a very strong neck and can hold herself up very well at this age. She smiled at 5 weeks and oh my goodness it melted my heart but by 6 weeks she was smiley all the time and it is the cutest thing ever.

Memorial Day, Papa came to visit and then Noni came to visit, then the Morrison's came. We had a lot of visitors in one week:) We loved it. Riley and Clark got to play and they were so cute together. We can't wait to see everyone next week in Charlotte.
Enjoy the pics:












Happy Mother's Day Mommy




tummy time


Bedtime


Riley and Clark sittng in a tree



High School Girlfriends and babies





Naptime at the pool




Clark and Riley:) SMILE



Dockside


Mayfaire music










No comments:

Post a Comment