Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray.. Happy 4 Month Birthday!

It's that time again! Another month has flown by and we can't be more in love. Riley makes us smile 1,000 times everyday and it melts our hearts EVERY time.

Now a word from miss Riley:
Hello family and friends! I am laughing, giggling, drooling..A LOT, grabbing my toes, rolling side to side and holding my head up so strong. I love the jump up and excersaucer which mommy got out this month. Considering mommy never stayed still while pregnant, I continue to love being bounced around and always enjoys movement of any kind. I am fascinated by the Baby Einstein video that was just introduced to me (I think the people that made it are a little weird but it is so fun to watch:)). As always, I enjoy the pool and beach. I went underwater for the first time this month and boy was I shocked, but had so much fun doing it. I slept through the night on my 4 month birthday and am so proud of myself. Well, I could go on and on but I must get my beauty rest. See you next month and can't wait to tell you what all I have acomplished. My goals for 5 months are to be a wonderful sleeper, roll over, sit up, eat rice cereal, umm and I think that is all for now:) Love to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment