Sunday, August 14, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Mommy got rid of some NB clothes and got sad so she had to take a picture of my updated closet to keep the memories. P.S. I think I have way cuter clothes than my mommy and they are all new, hers are so old.. eww.

Swing, music, lovey and paci.. I'm good to go:)

Daddy and my uncle Meade and Wes
3 month photo shoot


Bathing Beauty

I love my bunny lovey

I brush my teeth..oh I mean gums

Love the jump up at Noni's (I think I like it better than mine at home)

I loved playing with Papa Ozzy! He wanted me to wear my outfit mommy and daddy gave him when he found out I was coming into the world:)

Noni and mommy made a quilt and lovey for me:) I love them both so much.

1 comment:

  1. Leighton loved her swing and lovie too- and she had a passy just like Riley's! So cute!!! She is adorable Logan xoxo!

    ReplyDelete