Monday, September 19, 2011

5 Months

Here we are again.. another month and our angel is growing before our eyes. Riley has us wrapped around her little finger. She is truly the best little baby and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. We love you sweet girl, now here she is:

Hi everyone! I am 5 months old and boy do I think I am cute. I light up my mommy and daddy every time they see me. Baby Einstein videos are so fun to watch and my exersaucer is my favorite activity in the house. Mommy and Daddy put up a swing in the backyard and OMG it is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I am rolling over and giggling like crazy. I am discovering new sounds that I make so while I am shopping with mommy I love talking to her. I also love making new sounds on my changing pad and on walks. The bath and pool are still so much fun to me and I am splashing all around, it's delightful. I tried oatmeal on my 5 month birthday and it was yummy but tomorrow may be a little better since today was my first time I have been introduced to food. I am almost about to sit up so that is my goal for 6 months. I have conquered all my 5 month goals so I am very proud of myself. Well, off to swing. Love y'all. xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Okay, I need some quality time with Riley soon. Can I schedule a play date for myself with you and her?

    ReplyDelete