Monday, October 3, 2011

Over the river and through the woods...


We have had a busy Fall thus far.. phew, life certainly does not slow down. Matt's grandmother came up for the week and Riley was able to see both great grandmas in the same week, how exciting. Riley and I then traveled to Greenwood, SC to visit my grandmother, then headed to Greenville, SC for a girls weekend with my mom, Emily (my sister-in-law), her mom, sister and sister-in-law and we had a blast. THEN mom and Riley and I headed to go apple picking on our way back to Charlotte. We grew up going apple picking and it is nice to start this tradition back over the last two years. We have a busy week traveling but was so much fun to see everyone:)

Daddy's grandmother, Mamma Dot

Mommy's Grandmother

Great Grammy

Hey I want to get in here to says Tripp..oh and he did when Riley was out. HA







Mommy.. give me that apple







No comments:

Post a Comment