Monday, January 31, 2011

It's Shower Time

This past weekend I was so blessed to have such a beautiful shower thrown with all of my Wilmington friends and my family! It was such a beautiful shower and great visiting with all my friends and family at once:) Sweet baby Riley is so loved already and if she only knew how many boyfriends she has waiting on her arrival she would be amazed. I am so blessed to have such wonderful and special family and friends that mean so much to me and helped in celebrating such a wonderful occasion. Thank you so much to everyone for making this day so special.




The food and decor were both delicious and gorgeous!


The cutest cupcake/cake I have ever seen and Oh my goodness the best tasting cupcakes I have had.

Beautiful and delicious candy bar for guests to take home:)

Enjoying a walk on the Boardwalk downtown on this beautiful Sunday morning.

28 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment