Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weeks 26 and 27

Well, the baby bump is progressing which has been so fun to watch grow these past several months. I am getting a little less mobile considering there well let's just say is a 2 pound plus baby in my tummy. I am continuing to feel great and getting more and more excited about our sweet angels arrival. I had a doctors appointment last Tuesday and it went great. I am measuring right on which means the baby is a good size and her little heart was just beating away. I also passed for the gestational diabetes test which I am thrilled about ( I was so nervous I was not going to pass since I have a HUGE sweet tooth).
The nursery is coming together! I got my bedding and a bookcase this weekend and my glider should be in next week!!! I will take pictures as soon as I have the glider in. I have had the dresser, crib and shelf for awhile now so it really does feel like everything is coming together. Still deciding on my wall decor and valance but I think I have an idea:) I have a shower this weekend in Wilmington so I can not tell you how excited I am:) I will update you on Sunday with pics. Have a great week.
26 Weeks

27 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment