Monday, January 17, 2011

Mouth Watering Meatloaf

You must try this twist on a classic dish.. MEATLOAF. Matt and I were drooling over this meatloaf and I mean drooling. I found this recipe out of a Cooking Light magazine and had to try it and it is on our top 5 favorite dishes. I crave red meat since I have been pregnant, which I never did before and boy did this hit the spot. I will be 27 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I can't believe time has flown by so quick. We can't wait to meet our sweet baby girl. Stay tuned for new pictures. Now go make this meatloaf:) ENJOY!


Cheesy Meat Loaf Minis

1/2 c fresh breadcrumbs
1 c chopped onion
2 garlic cloves
1/2 c ketchup
3 oz white cheddar cheese
1/4 c parsley
2 Tbl. grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tbl. horseradish
1 Tbl. Dijon Mustard
3/4 Tsp dried Oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 Tsp pepper
1 1/2 lbs ground sirloin
1 egg

Bake 425 degrees.
Heat skillet over medium-high heat. add breadcrumbs, cook 3 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently.
While breadcrumb cook, heat large skillet over med-high. coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Combine onion mixture, breadcrumbs, 1/4 c ketchup and remaining ingredients.
Shape into 6 (4x2) inch loaves on broiler pan coated with cooking spray. spread tsp ketchup over each. Bake 25 minutes.

I served this with the homemade mash potatoes b/c you can't have meatloaf without mash potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment