Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pawleys Island, I love my Sis!

What a great weekend I spent with my new sis and her family (sister and sister-in-law) and friends at her Bachelorette Weekend in Pawleys Island! I just adore her sisters and her friends are amazing and so fun. These weekends are so looked forward to but they just go by way to fast. I thought I would share a few pictures from our weekend full of laughs and great times. Lot's of the pictures were for our eyes only so you get a select few;) I love you Em!!! Can't wait, 3 more weeks.

The Beautiful Bachelorette, my soon to be SIS!!!


Love the sombrero

Beautiful table scape

MEXICAN NIGHT

Appetizers before out fajitas!! YUMMMY


Breakfast spread: assorted muffins, bagels and cream cheese, peanut butter and jelly, fresh strawberries, bananas, grapes, cereal, YUMMY!


The Famous Bachelorette cake that I made.


No comments:

Post a Comment