Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby Update

I have been so bad about blogging lately. Have had great things to blog about but we keep taking pics with my mom's camera so I can upload them on my computer.

I thought I would give you a little sneak peak at the baby. We find out two weeks from TOMORROW if we are having a sweet baby girl or boy. OMG I can't wait! I have a feeling it's a girl. We are really getting anxious now! I have been so lucky to have had such a wonderful pregnancy thus far and am hoping it continues, actually praying hard it continues:) I know everyone is different but the doctor told me he thinks I would pop between 15-20 weeks. I am 17 weeks tomorrow and you can see a little something, and I am so excited. I think by Thanksgiving for sure I will look pregnant. I know, I know, it is crazy, but everyone mommy shows at different times.


I am just loving cheese, carbs and peanut butter as always but especially now. My first trimester that is all I ate and as big of a sweet tooth as I have, was not much of a fan but now that the second trimester has hit..it's back, not so good news. I lived off peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches for lunch during the first trimester but trying to eat more salads, but it is hard.. not as yummy as they use to be:) I am loving belly bands now, whoever invented them, THANK YOU! I have my crib and picked out a recliner chair and furniture this weekend! It's just so exciting.
In two weeks I will know what to pick out as far as bedding and clothes and I can't wait!! HOORAY! I am going to be hitting up the baby stores on Black Friday for sure!!! Happy Monday!

15 weeks

3 comments:

  1. You look so darn cute!! Can't wait to see how the baby's room comes together after you find out boy or girl!! AHHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!! I love this pic...your lil' belly will start to show soon!! Can't wait to hear what you and matt are having!! I'm SO excited!!!

    ReplyDelete