Sunday, November 14, 2010

Quick n Easy

This is a delicious, quick and easy appetizer to share with your family and friends when they run over for a drink in the afternoon:) My sister-in law shared with recipe with me who originally got it from my dad, way to go dad (so weird I have not had it when he made it)! Being pregnant makes this even better b/c it is all cheese:) YUMMY!


Bruschetta Bake-
Place one stick of cram cheese on a foil lined baking sheet, layer a jar of pesto over cream cheese, top with tomatoes and finally mozzarella cheese. Bake until melted. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Logan, I LOVE your blog. I am making this appetizer for Thanksgiving to share with the in-laws. You are so creative/crafty and you totally inspire me. Congratulations on your precious baby! :) I cannot wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. Much love.

    ReplyDelete