Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Peek-A-Boo

Well, The past couple of weeks my belly really started to pop, FINALLY!! HOORAY! I just love the little baby bump. I feel like there is a small little one inside there now:) Our sweet baby is just fluttering away, at least I think, and it feels so amazing. Sometimes I am like "gosh I just ate and not hungry" and well it is a flutter, so fun. We find out next week if it is a boy or girl and we can not wait. I have been feeling great and can't wait until next Tuesday! Happy Thanksgiving!!!


16 Weeks





17 Weeks

5 comments:

  1. Too cute! Your hair looks longer and even thicker?! Is that baby putting more hair on your head?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to see you in person! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you - and you look radiant! Oh how you are going to love motherhood :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Logan you look so adorable!! Your lil' bump is precious! Can't wait to hear if yall are having a lil' lady or a handsome fella! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun it is to finally see a little baby bump!

    ReplyDelete