Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!

I hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween. We sure did! Saturday night we had two parties, the first was a "True Blood" party and it was decorated from ceiling to floor with the theme "True Blood,"the tv show. The second party was a "Hero's and Villains" party and we had a blast with great friends and fun laughs. Sunday was the big day.. We live in a neighborhood where one would think either Halloween Hell or Halloween Hollywood. I think it is Halloween Hollywood b/c I love to give out candy:) There are so many kids in or neighborhood I was not sure how much to get but I got a 6 lb bag and then a at least 35 large chocolate bars. you should have seen the kids eyes light up when I gave them a HUGE candy bar, it tickled Matt and I. So fun! Hope you had a Happy Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment