Sunday, February 21, 2010

Guilt Free with Friends

We had supper with some friends on Saturday night and I brought dessert. Everyone loves banana pudding so I decided to make it. Matt and I LOVE peanut butter and when I mean love we go through the JIF extra crunchy, large jars from Costco in a week and a half...maybe less.....CRAZY. I always try to incorporate peanut butter into everything because we love it and it is a great source of protein so I found this amazing recipe. The serving says 12 but I would say 8... am I a PIG?!??!! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!!

Peanut Butter Banana Pudding


PREPERATION: Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, using a whisk and 2 cups fat-free milk. (Do not use an electric mixer.) Add peanut butter and sour cream, stirring well with a wire whisk. Set aside.


Line bottom of a 21/2-quart casserole with 14 vanilla wafers. Peel and slice 4 bananas


Top wafers with one-third each of pudding mixture, banana slices, and whipped topping.
Repeat layers twice using remaining wafers, pudding mixture, banana slices, and whipped topping.


Cover and chill at least 2 hours. To garnish, peel and slice remaining 2 bananas; arrange slices around outer edges of dish. Yield: 12 servings.



1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious ~ Michael would love this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete