Friday, February 19, 2010

I love Wolferman's

Not sure if any of you bloggers out there know about Wolfermans's but they have the most scrumptious English muffins and make GREAT gift sets. Every Christmas my aunt and uncle send our family an marvelous gift set of English muffins and we all look forward to it every year. Make it a tradition in your family. It is also great for other holidays, hostess gifts, for new mommies and daddies or whatever your little heart desires.

For Valentine's Day my brothers and I sent my mom a Valentine's gift set that included:
Chocolate Chip Signature English Muffins, Cinnamon Chip Scone, Cinnamon Roll,Old-Fashioned Strawberry Preserves, Cocoa and look at the cute box.


Eater is coming up! Send an Easter basket.


Hungry yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment