Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentines Craft!

I was so excited to wake up on Saturday morning and start my fantastic Valentines Day craft idea for my friends, family and neighbors. It is so fun when you get so "giddy" about the little things:). Not sure where I got my inspiration for this but I will have to say it came out of no where so this is what I came up with. Hope you ENJOY it as much as I did.












What you will need:





Pretzels:
Heat the white chocolate bark according to package directions. Simply dip the pretzel rod in the chocolate and turn while you are dipping to make sure you cover it well.


Place it down on a wire rack, (put wax paper under or you will have a mess if you do not)and allow the white chocolate to dry.




Heat your pink and red chocolate separately as directed (about 30 sec, then stir, then another 30-40).

Dip a fork in the red chocolate and shake back and forth over the pretzels, repeat with pink. (you can use whichever utensil you would like but I found the fork to do the trick. Keep in mind you can spread the colored chocolate over 4-6 sticks at a time, much faster that way).

Packaging:
I use Nashville Wraps to order all of my paper, ribbon, bags etc. I started using this site when I needed some items for my guest baskets for the wedding and have been in love ever since. I ordered the raffia ribbon in white, pink and red and then ordered the cellophane baggies. See below:






Labels:

Jennifer told me about the labels she found on one of our favorite blogs we follow, Fly through our window. Check it out it is so easy and fun!





Let me know how it turns out!!! A lot of you wanted to know how I did so here I am to share it with you. Happy Valentines day y'all!!! xoxo

1 comment: