Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF

TGIF!!!! I am so excited today is Friday and we have two days ahead of us to do WHATEVER WE WANT!!!! YAY! It sure has been a busy week. Bible study, tennis and girls night...phew I am exhausted. Tonight I have made enchiladas and my hubby and I are going to fill our bellies with good food and dessert and watch a movie!!! The movie is:


Here is the synopsis:
Vince Vaughn leads an all-star cast in the laugh-out-loud comedy about eight friends whose vacation in paradise is one they'll never forget. Their group-rate vacation comes at a price when they discover that participation in the resort's unconventional couples therapy activities is anything but optional. Co-starring Jason Bateman, Jon Favreau, Faizon Love, Kristin Davis, Kristen Bell and Malin Akerman, "Couples Retreat" is a hilarious party in paradise, loaded with laughter and fun!
I sure hope it is good. We love Vince Vaughn! Hope you enjoy your night as much as I am looking forward to mine. Stay tuned for the enchilada recipe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment