Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Little Obsessed....







Return address labels by Letter Girl ! WOW! I can not tell you how excited I am about this find; however I can not take credit for this one, Pink Wallpaper did a post on these adorable labels and I could not resist but to share it with ya'll. I think we all have the same return label makers by PSA Essentials (although they have a new peel and stick stamp which isawesome. Check out the video), which I love but these by Letter Girl are refreshing. They are also great for wedding return address labels since they have so many different options that can be a little more formal. So Emily, my soon to be sister-in-law, this one is for you:) xoxo

Also, what adorable label maker stamps they have for gift tags for presents from baby gifts to birthdays and hostess gifts. Perfect for all ages!!!! OBSESSED!!!







2 comments:

  1. Logan, I love your blog! I can't wait to try out some of your yummy recipes! Great job and thanks for keeping me entertained!
    xoxo- Jena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan, I love your blog! I can't wait to try out your yummy recipes, you are doing a great job. Thanks for keeping me entertained!
    xoxo- Jena

    ReplyDelete